Tested and Approved Safe For Rainwater Collection
Since being tested and approved safe for rainwater collection, GutterFoam has become New Zealand’s preferred gutter protection system.
We get a lot of rain in New Zealand and collecting it is simply a way of life for us – it just makes so much sense.
Tested and Approved Safe for Rain Water Collection
Because we feel safety is especially relevant we subjected GutterFoam to independent testing.
The GutterFoam Leachate Water Quality Analysis conducted by Dr Travis Robinson of Simmonds and Bristow confirmed that GutterFoam complies with:
- WHO’s requirements for drinking water plus
- New Zealand and Australia’s guidelines for fresh and marine water quality and
- Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council’s Drinking Water Guideline
As a result of these tests you have complete peace of mind when using the water collected with GutterFoam gutter protections systems.
So besides being tested and approved safe for rain water collection GutterFoam will:
- keep leaves out of your gutters and
- protect your spouting systems plus
- your biggest asset; not to mention
- save you money by
- reducing your maintenance which
- gives you your weekends back and
- limits your chances of falling off the roof
Further benefits include:
- keeping rodents and birds from nesting in your roof and
- no stagnant water traps to encourage breeding mosquitoes
In conclusion you now have available a cost effective and safe rain water collection system in New Zealand.
Do it right the first time for peace of mind – call us today.
Return to Home Page