The GutterFoam Advantage
A UNIQUE CONCEPT IN GUTTER PROTECTION
Developed using open cell polyether foam the GutterFoam filter concept is unique.
It creates a barrier and a water filter that prevents small and large debris from entering and clogging the gutters and downpipes of homes and out buildings.
Our gutter protection and filtration system prevents mosquitos and wasps from breeding in gutters.
“GutterFoam is by far the superior product when it comes to gutter protection and it is the only product Wheelie Klean will recommend. It keeps even the smallest of debris from entering and clogging up your gutters and down pipes.”
- Harry Tana, Wheelie Klean
OVER 150,000 METRES SOLD
Market Leading Technology:
- Open cell Polyether foam
- High porous filters for high water flow
- Rainwater collection tested & approved
- UV protected & fire resistant
- Prevents leaf/debris build-up
- Inhibits mosquitos & wasps breeding in gutters
- Meets international water safety guidelines
- GutterFoam is safe for drinking water
Rainwater Collection and Filtration
Rainwater collection is safe and unaffected by our GutterFoam filter inserts. GutterFoam products have undergone rigorous testing to meet standards required by:
- National Health & Medical Research Council’s Australian & New Zealand Drinking Water Guidelines 2011. (ADWG)
- Australian & New Zealand Environmental & Conservation Council (ANZECC) Guidelines for Fresh & Marine Water Supply.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water 2011 - 4th Edition.
This testing confirms that nothing leaches out of the foam that could be harmful to humans, animals or the marine environment.
"We are supremely pleased with the result of using your Gutterfoam at our two houses on The Firth of Thames. Excellent result. Our water is the best it has ever been."
- Phil Fry, Thames
Order online or visit your nearest retailer
Stock availability may vary by location