I’m a shipping policy section. I’m a great place to update your customers about your shipping methods, packaging and costs. Use plain, straightforward language to build trust and make sure that your customers stay loyal!
I'm the second paragraph in your shipping policy section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Return & Exchange Policy
I’m a return policy section. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they’ve changed their mind about their purchase, or if they’re dissatisfied with a product. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
I'm the second paragraph in your Return & Exchange policy. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Your personal information is important to us. Gutter Foam Limited recognizes that your privacy is very important to you as such your information, including names, email address, delivery address, billing address, phone numbers will not be given or sold to any outside organization for marketing purposes without your consent.
We do not store credit card details. All payments are handled by secure, PCI compliant, third-party eWay.
This policy will be reviewed from time to time and any amendments will be incorporated in the updated policy.
More information on privacy legislation is available here.
We endeavour to get back to your customer care queries as soon as possible, however, we ask that you are patient with our teams if we are experiencing any delays.
Retail of GutterFoam is not allowed unless prior consent from the company and its Directors is received. If you are looking for information regarding the wholesale or resale of GutterFoam, please contact us directly :
Gutter Foam Ltd. guarantees to the purchaser of GutterFoam gutter protection filters, that the product will perform as described when installed correctly. GutterFoam will keep the gutters, valleys and down-pipes clog-free. Leaves and debris off the roof will gather on top of the GutterFoam. The maintenance frequency is low, but debris will need to be cleaned off from time to time to ensure that GutterFoam is able to filter the rainwater efficiently.
GutterFoam has a 7 Year performance limited warranty and a 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee, subject to the following conditions:
- For failure of the product only
- Limited to the original cost of the product
- When a valid and authenticated claim is made by a consumer, in accordance with the twelve-month money-back warranty arising from a manufacturing defect in the Product provided.
- In no case will the supplier’s liability for the cost of repairing the product or replacing it, exceeded the retail price (the retail price is exclusive of installation and/or cleaning costs).
What will we do to correct problems?
You must notify us and we must validate the claim. Upon the notification and validation, we will undertake the following:
- If there is a defect in the manufacture of the Product, or the Product fails to perform as stated, at our sole option, we will replace the initially installed product or a portion thereof.
- In the event that we choose to replace the product, we will only be responsible for providing materials and will not be responsible for the cost of labour to install the replacement product.
- We will not be responsible for any cost or expense to clear any blockage or obstruction which is determined to be below ground level.
- In no event will our obligations under this warranty exceed the suggested retail price of the initially installed product found to be defective.
- Any additional costs and expenses beyond these amounts are your responsibility.
- In the event of replacement under this warranty, the warranty applicable to the replacement material will extend only for the time remaining under the original warranty.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Damage of any kind resulting from faulty or improper installation.
- Damage of any kind resulting from water flow caused by non-removal of debris located in areas where air cannot lift away debris (such as a sheltered roof area or overhang on a shallow pitched roof).
- Changes in surface colour resulting from chalking, fading, soiling or staining (exposure to the elements may cause changes over time; the degree to which weathering occurs will vary depending on air quality, the building's location and other local conditions over which we have no control)
- Accidental damage
- Structural shrinkage or distortion of the property
- Fire, lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, windstorms, earthquakes, hail or other acts of God
- Harmful chemicals (including harmful cleaning compounds and pesticides)
- Fumes or vapour
- Surface deterioration due to air pollution
- Misuse or abuse
- Airborne pollen stains
- Mould and mildew accumulation
- Any cost or expense incurred to clear any blockage or obstruction which is determined to be below ground level
- Impact of foreign objects
- Warping or distortion due to exposure to excessive heat sources (e.g., bbq grills)
- Exposure to unusual or excessive reflective heat sources (e.g., skylight or window reflection, roofing materials, pools, decks, blacktop or concrete materials)
- Products that have been painted or whose surface has been altered in any way without written authorization from GutterFoam Ltd.
- Damage of any kind resulting from failure to undertake care and maintenance of the product as provided for in the attached warranty documentation
- or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
The Product must be installed in accordance with the Installation Instructions, a copy of which is included herein and are available on our website www.gutterfoam.co.nz
THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. WE EXCLUDE AND ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO PROPERTY OR PERSON WHICH ARISE OUT OF IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR FAILURE TO TAKE PROPER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS DURING THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT.